Friday, December 03, 2010

Introducing a Guest Blogger

It's still raining here. Most outside activity has been put on hold. This means blog subjects are a little hard to come by.
But there is a solution at hand. The daughter has just completed a five week tour of Italy and France and has offered to share some of the highlights.
Here's what she originally wrote in the offer to help her old man out:
.
I’m not going to lie to you. I am the first to admit that the idea was not very original – especially since it came to me while flicking through a copy of 'Eat, Pray, Love'. I thought to myself “If you could go anywhere in the world this very second, someplace that would make your heart sing and your lips smile wide - where would you go?”.
Without a moment of hesitation, the answer came to me.
One word. Three syllables. Italy.
So now she is busy writing her story. I have seen the pictures and now wait expectantly for the tales behind them.
Hope you will all enjoy them too.

No comments: