Wednesday, November 09, 2011

The Co-Driver / Back in Aus

Last one from the co-driver for a while! (Just helping the ol’ guy out a little with some extra posts.)
Here are a few of my current projects:
I do a little sewing on the side for our local quilt shop – her samples and such. Here are a few that I finished last week:



And this one is a quilt that I made from fabric I purchased on our trip around South Australia last year – it’s a Moda line that I fell in love with. The block patterns are from the book JapaneseTaupe Quilt

And finally, this is a project that our quilt group has started. It’s a Block-of-the-Month from the Vignette Magazine.
I’m using my fabric vomit (Kaffe & Amy Butler) collection. As it’s summer here, it’s a great project for working on in front of the TV as it’s too bloody hot to have a quilt on my lap.

And now, I need to get back to my BIG project.
Spring Cleaning 2011!!!
UGH…..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bicycle fabric! your hand stitching is so amazing. can't wait to see it in all it's quilt glory!